четверг, 5 марта 2009 г.

The fate of feminism


I do not think that feminism in Russia - this is only way to protect the psychological or social fashion. This is a real and sensitive response of smart women in Russia to suppress their men. Alexandra Kollontai was not «laying», as some sexist minded Russian men called her. She fought for women's rights in a country known female disempowerment. Unfortunately, it failed, Stalin sent it in Stockholm. And in Russia today, very few women in power, little Shelter (shelter) for women victims of violence, a Russian man swears матом. I am sure that russian ladies aspire to equality, and in so doing, I support them. In this sense, I - feminist. But they are easily rolled into old habits, and then consider: «beats - is love!» This feminism - it antimazohizm. And Alexandra Kollontai, and Irina Khakamada - antimazohistki. I was in Russia recently. Every year I spend with you for several weeks. At this time I was in St. Petersburg, Moscow, Tula, and my favorite Yasnaya Polyana, where he lived and wrote the well-known misogynist Leo Tolstoy. This, he said: «A woman - they are people with sexual organs of the heart». Honestly, I have noticed little change in the behavior of Russian women. Of course, women on the streets today are much more attractive those who could be found in the seventies-eighties. However, deliberately emphasizing the clothing of their sexual attractiveness as the time and shows their dependence on external, male ratings of their merits. It is normal for teenage girls around the world, when they find that their body attracts boys and men often confuse sex with love interest for the individual woman. The woman, whose self-esteem depends on its ability to cause a sexual interest in men - infantile, mentally immature woman. Sometimes it seems to me that Russia is populated by teenagers in middle age.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий